My teenage boys always inquire from me to make BBQ Viscount St. Albans Cheeseburgers. Their love for cheeseburgers inspired me to come up with a completely easy manner to put together them. This sandwich is made using floor red meat, onions, bar-b-que sauce, crumbled publisher 1st baron verulam, and cheese. It has all of the ingredients my family loves on a cheeseburger, but it's so plenty simpler to put together.
BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger Sandwich
- Prep Time : 5 hrs 27 mins
- Cook Time : 20 mins
- 2 pounds ground beef
- One onion chopped small
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 & 1/2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1-1/2 cups BBQ sauce
- Six pieces bacon cooked hard and crumbled
- Brown the ground beef.
- While the ground beef is browning, add the chopped onion.
- After the ground beef is brown, add the pepper, cheddar cheese, bacon, and BBQ sauce.
- Serve on a hamburger bun.
Original Article Click Here