My family has as a minimum five extraordinary recipes of shredded red meat but this BBQ shredded pork changed into my non-public favored model, growing up. It’s simply as flavorful as my One Pot Mexican Shredded bird Recipe. The red meat is gentle and juicy and loaded with bbq sauce.
WHAT type of pork IS USED FOR SHREDDED pork? WHAT red meat DO you use FOR PULLED pork? WHAT cut OF red meat IS fine FOR SHREDDING?
Chuck roast is first-rate because it’s very soft and may be shredded without problems.
ONE POT BBQ SHREDDED BEEF RECIPE
Prep time : 10 MINS
Cook time : 3 HRS
Total time : 3 HRS 10 MINS
Quick & easy bbq shredded beef recipe, made in one pot in oven/ stovetop with simple ingredients. Juicy, tender, great for tacos, enchiladas, sandwiches.
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 3 pound Boneless chuck roast Trimmed of excess fat
- Salt To taste
- Pepper To taste
- 2 tbsp Garlic Finely minced
- 1 cup Onion Finely chopped
- 1 bottle BBQ sauce 28 oz. bottle
- Heat oil in an oven-safe nonstick pot over medium-high heat.
- Add the roast and sear on all the sides.
- Add garlic and onion and saute until fragrant (About 2 minutes)
- Add barbecue sauce, salt, pepper and mix everything together until roast is fully coated.
- Cover and cook in the oven at 325 degrees for 3 hours, making sure to mix everything together halfway through.
- Cook on the stovetop to reduce liquid to your desired consistency.
- Shred with 2 forks.
- Fill sandwiches with this pulled beef and enjoy.