It’s a weeknight, you simply got home and you are tired. deal with yourself to the very best vegan and super creamy avocado basil pesto spaghetti this night. prepared in 10 minutes, you received’t realize what to do with your unfastened time!
Yeah you read that proper. 10 minutes. First, prepare your spaghetti according to bundle instructions. decide upon penne pasta rather? move for it. What approximately zucchini noodles? go for it. you may use this sauce on whatever.
if you need to keep this dish gluten-loose, make sure you operate gluten-free pasta! The pasta will take approximately 10 minutes to prepare dinner. in the interim, you may prepare your sauce. collect your substances and place them without delay into your food processor.
CREAMY AVOCADO BASIL PESTO SPAGHETTI
Prep Time: 5 minsCook Time: 10 minsYield: 3 servingsCategory: Entree
- 200 g dry spaghetti (try gluten-free)
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup packed basil leaves
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- juice of one lemon
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a food processor and puree into a creamy and thick paste.
- Add to drained pasta and toss to combine. If you find the sauce to be too thick, add a little bit of water.