A fab and creamy cucumber and dill salad this is ideal for hot summer days!
With summer season here I idea that it become the perfect time to pull out one in all my favored summer time recipes, this creamy dilled cucumber salad!
This salad could not be simpler, it’s quite lots simply slice up some cucumber and onions and toss them in a creamy mixture of yogurt (or bitter cream or mayo), lemon juice and garlic and also you’re true to head! similarly to being first-rate clean to make you definitely can’t go wrong with a groovy and juicy cucumber salad on hot summer time days! The cucumbers are simply bursting with juices and this creamy dilled cucumber salad is positive to preserve you first-class and cool and hydrated this summer season, mainly while served chilled from the refrigerator!
Creamy Cucumber Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 10 minutes Servings: 4
A cool and creamy cucumber and dill salad that is perfect for hot summer days!
- 2 large cucumbers, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt (or sour cream or mayo or combination)
- 1 lemon, juice and zest (or 1/4 cup white vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, grated (optional)
Mix everything and enjoy!
- Option: Let the salad chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to let the flavours mingle.
- Option: Add a teaspoon or so of sugar or honey for a hint of sweetness!.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 47, Fat 1g (Saturated 0, Trans 0), Cholesterol 2mg, Sodium 15mg, Carbs 8g (Fiber 1g, Sugars 3g), Protein 2gA