I’m super excited today to introduce to you a new series we’ve created referred to as tried and real. every week, we’ll carry to you recipes that we have attempted and feature demonstrated to be high-quality! We may also alternate them up a touch or we might not. however we can always come up with our exceptional tips and hints.
Super simple fall-off-the-bone Dr. Pepper ribs - our new favorite way to make Ribs!!Packed with lots of flavor - Dr. Pepper and BBQ sauce, these are a great summer recipe!!
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Cook Time 3 hours 10 minutes
- Total Time 3 hours 15 minutes
- Servings 10
- Calories 362 kcal
- 3 racks pork ribs
- 2 cans Dr. Pepper
- BBQ Sauce
- Place Dr. Pepper and ribs in a large pot. Boil for three hours.
- Place Ribs on grill and cook for three to five minutes on each side.
- While on the grill, brush with desired amount of bbq sauce. Repeat to other side.