This addictive healthy Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Dip is high-quality creamy, decadent, and secretly healthful! You’d in no way wager it was vegan, gluten-free, and filled with protein. Make it for the large game or as an appetizer for your subsequent dinner party!
I’m in love I’m in love and i don’t care who knows it!!
You’re going to need to wash within the creamy dreamy class this is this healthy Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Dip. It’s like the whole thing you ever desired in a dip but more. AKA fantastic texture and tangy addictive taste with the added bonus of a stellar nutrition profile.
We are able to keep that closing component mystery.
“Mmmmm. accurate process, boo! just don’t tell people it’s vegan. Or what’s in it.”
The boyfriend is a wise, wise man. the second humans research some thing is vegan, they robotically assume it’ll taste like grassy socks. So don’t tell them! let their innocent tastebuds savour in the sheer cheezy, buffalo-y glory that is this dip without understanding it’s packed with healthful components. snort your evil snort within the history as your visitors accumulate around the television shoveling cauliflower, chickpeas, and cashews down their pie holes questioning it’s cheez whiz.
Ahhhh the delight!
The nice pal to this decadent buffalo cauliflower dip is a chip that’s crunchy and sturdy. They gotta preserve up to the fabulouslness that is this hearty, creamy appetizer sent from the buffalo gods.
Properly luck with sharing.
VEGAN BUFFALO CAULIFLOWER DIP
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 mins
- Yield: 12
- Cuisine: Appetizer
This addictive Vegan Buffalo Cauliflower Dip is super creamy, decadent, and secretly healthy/ You’d never guess it was vegan, gluten-free, and packed with protein. Make it for the big game or as an appetizer for your next dinner party.
- 1-12oz bag frozen cauliflower florets, steamed according to package directions
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked and drained
- 1-15oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ¾ cup original Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Tortilla chips (I love Beanitos Pinto Bean Chips) and veggies, for serving
- Place cashews in a bowl of warm water for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray an 8x8in baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add to the bowl of a large food processor the steamed cauliflower, cashews, chickpeas, hot sauce, water, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, onion powder, and garlic powder. Process until the mixture is smooth and creamy, which will take several minutes. Scrape down the bowl as needed.
- Transfer dip to baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil, turn the oven to broil, (keep the oven open) and cook for 5 minutes longer.
- Serve with chips or veggies for dipping. I like it hot or cold!
- Dip will last at least a week in the fridge.