This recipe is exceedingly easy, which, as you realize, is type of the most effective manner I do meal prep. E-A-S-Y.
The sauce can shake up in a jar and the noodles can prepare dinner in 2 minutes (serious).
And just like that, you have sesame noodles.
And said sesame noodles are, in truth, the base of the sesame noodle bowls, so basically you’re completed. Now it’s just up to you how more you need to get with your bowl-ing.
I went medium attempt on my sesame noodle bowls with cucumbers, edamame, sesame-ish chicken, and a sprinkling of sesame seeds, and it changed into component noodles, component salad, component health bomb, and i loved it.
you may debate me on warm vs. cold all day – i can can help you win both way due to the fact both are brilliant.
15 minute meal prep: sesame noodle bowls
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
Meal Prep Sesame Noodle Bowls! Fork-twirly noodles, an easy creamy sesame sauce, perfect browned chicken, and all the veg. YUM.
- 1/4 cup sesame paste (or tahini)
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Sriracha and sugar to taste
- 6–8 ounces stir fry noodles, Chinese egg noodles, or linguine in a pinch
- 2 cups edamame, cooked
- 2 cucumbers, diced
- 1 lb. chicken breast, cooked and diced (optional: see notes)
- Sesame seeds
- Sauce: Whisk all sauce ingredients together until smooth (or you can run it through the food processor, or shake it up in a jar).
- Noodles: Cook noodles a few minutes LESS than package instructions. If your noodles seem very sticky, rinse them in cold water. Toss noodles with about half of the sesame sauce.
- Bowls: Divide noodles, edamame, cucumber, and chicken into containers. Drizzle with a little extra sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Voila! Store in the fridge for 3-4 days. Eat hot or cold. Take a shot for the ‘gram cause this is your moment.