This fowl Salad with Grapes Recipe makes a brief, delicious meal! It additionally has roasted nuts for the best bird salad recipe and makes a fantastic bird salad sandwich too!
My husband loves chicken salad of all kinds. From the poppy seed chicken salad that makes a regular look to a grilled chook salad, he loves all of them. He mainly enjoys this recipe, both as a meal and within the maximum scrumptious bird salad sandwich recipe!
Considered one of his preferred versions involves fruit and lots of chook. I’m constantly gambling round with special versions with fruit for him. I think that you might like this recipe, too.
Chicken Salad with Grapes Recipe
Chicken Salad with Grapes Recipe - This chicken salad recipe makes a delicious, quick meal. Made with chicken, grapes, and roasted nuts, it is always a favorite!
- Prep Time5 mins
- Total Time5 mins
- Calories: 394kcal
- Author: Robyn Stone | Add a Pinch
- 4 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup red seedless grapes halved
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup roasted pecans chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise or Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- celery leaves chopped (optional)
- Add chopped chicken to a large bowl along with celery, grapes, dried cherries, chopped pecans, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. If using chopped celery leaves, add these as well. Stir together until just combined.
Lighten Up!To lighten up the recipe, you can use Greek yogurt in place of the mayonnaise.