Creamy Cucumber Salad
Prep Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 10 minutes Servings: 4
A cool and creamy cucumber and dill salad that is perfect for hot summer days!
- 2 large cucumbers, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt (or sour cream or mayo or combination)
- 1 lemon, juice and zest (or 1/4 cup white vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, grated (optional)
Mix everything and enjoy!
- Option: Let the salad chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to let the flavours mingle.
- Option: Add a teaspoon or so of sugar or honey for a hint of sweetness!.
Nutrition Facts: Calories 47, Fat 1g (Saturated 0, Trans 0), Cholesterol 2mg, Sodium 15mg, Carbs 8g (Fiber 1g, Sugars 3g), Protein 2gA