after I’ve made Salmon Sandwiches (considered one of my all-time favored recipes!) and Lemon Dill Salmon, I then make Dill seasoned Oyster Crackers.
Anyone is always ranting and raving about ranch oyster crackers. nicely, I don’t care for ranch! can you beleive that?
there are numerous oyster cracker recipes, that's funny due to the fact they are already cooked, however really you can toss them with any seasoning, some drops of extra virgin olive oil and bake for a virtually tasty topping.
I’d visible humans make ranch oyster crackers before, so I decided to try my hand at Dill seasoned Oyster Crackers. the decision: these darn matters are scrumptious! I cherished them.
at the same time as I had supposed them for my a steaming bowl of easy Chili, I munched at the whole factor and ended up having to make a new batch.
Dill pro Oyster Crackers are actually a staple at my residence. They shop well in an airtight container within the pantry and may be used as croutons, snacks and or atop a soup. My modern-day obsession is Dill seasoned Oyster Crackers with Turkey Noodle Soup!
Dill Seasoned Oyster Crackers
Dill Seasoned Oyster Crackers are the perfect snack, soup topper or salad crouton. They add an extra touch to any dish and are so easy to make and store!
- Course: snack
- Cuisine: american
- Keyword: oyster crackers
- Servings: 2
- Cupscalories: 946 k cal
- 10 ounces oyster crackers
- 1/3 cup fresh dill minced
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/3 cup light extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Cover a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all ingredients and toss until fully all oyster crackers are equally covered in mixture. Spread in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Turn off oven and allow to sit for an additional 20-30 minutes. Crackers might be lightly brown, but pretty much maintain the same original color.
- Remove, serve warm or place in an airtight container. Crackers will still good for at least a month if stored properly.
- If you've tried this recipe, come back and let us know how it was!