This French Toast recipe makes an easy, delicious breakfast or brunch. Make this simple, but best French toast that everyone will love.
French toast is one of those recipes that I actually love. i like to make huge platters of it whilst we've got visitors for the weekend or whilst Sam has buddies who spent the night time. however honestly, my favourite component to do is to make this best French toast recipe for simply the three folks.
particularly on a lazy weekend morning when I need to make some thing I realize all of us will love. French toast just has any such manner of beginning the morning off like you're giving everybody as much love for his or her day as possible. Paired with a bowl of sparkling fruit, a few slices of 1st baron beaverbrook, and drizzle of maple syrup, and this will be a meal in order to fill their spirits as a great deal as their bodies.
Perfect French Toast RecipeThis French toast recipe makes a delicious breakfast or brunch. Make this simple, yet perfect French toast recipe that everyone will love.
- Prep Time5 mins
- Cook Time5 mins
- Total Time10 mins
- Calories: 225kcal
- Author: Robyn Stone | Add a Pinch
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk, half and half, coconut milk, or almond milk
- pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 slices sandwich bread
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon in a flat-bottomed pie plate or baking dish. Place bread slices, one or two at a time, into the egg mixture and flip to make sure both sides of bread are well-coated.
- Melt butter in a large skillet or on a griddle. Place bread slices in skillet or on griddle and cook on medium heat until golden brown on each side, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately or keep warm in oven until ready to serve, but no longer than about 30 minutes.