Those juicy, global famous garlic burgers have just 3 seasonings and a legion of enthusiasts, and are definitely one of the very satisfactory burgers you’ll each chunk into.
It’s here! Grilling season is useless set upon us and that’s simply one cause I’m glad to companion on this post with Cowboy Charcoal, due to the fact similar to this recipe, Cowboy Charcoal is a conventional.
And this garlic burger recipe is certainly one of my all-time, for all time favorites, and the favourite of lots upon lots who’ve eaten it for themselves. now not cooked by me, but by one of the most traditional joints in Salt Lake town, the spot that has held the title of nice Garlic Burger in Utah.
The Best Garlic Burgers EVER
These world famous garlic burgers have just three seasonings and a legion of fans, and are simply one of the very best burgers you'll every bite into.
Servings 2 burgers
- 1 1/4 pounds 85% lean chuck beef
- 8 teaspoons garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices mild cheddar cheese
- 4 slices Monterey jack cheese
- 1 loaf French bread
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 2 slices yellow onion
- 1 large tomato sliced
- Hamburger chip pickles
- Ketchup and mustard
- Prepare grill with Cowboy® Hardwood Lump Charcoal and light.
- Divide the hamburger meat into 4 equal portions. Lightly form the meat into balls. Use the lid of a small saucepan (one that is slightly concave works best) and smash each ball into a patty.
- Season each side of the patties with 1 teaspoon of garlic powder and kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Once grill is hot and coals have ashed over, spread the charcoal in the bottom of the grill and place the burgers on the grill grate. Cook the burgers undisturbed until browning at the edges and flip once. Add one slice of cheddar cheese and one slice of Monterey jack cheese to each burger. Top with the grill lid to melt the cheese.
- Cut the french bread into 5-inch lengths and then slice in half. Press the bread down with your hand to flatten slightly.
- Layer each french bread bun with 2 patties, lettuce, onions, tomato and pickles. Add ketchup and mustard. Slice in half and serve with potato chips and pepperoncinis on the side.