My all-time favourite guacamole recipe is brief and clean to make, evidently gluten-loose and vegan, and constantly the hit of a celebration.
seize the ones ripe avocados, because nowadays we’re speaking approximately my all-time favored clean guacamole recipe! ♡
i've made this guacamole literally hundreds and loads of times over time, and my friends and family continually rave approximately it. It’s made with all of the same old fresh components you'll locate in a classic guacamole recipe, plus a sprint of ground cumin, which I’m satisfied rounds all of the flavors out perfectly. but the factor i love maximum approximately this guacamole recipe is that the components are all perfectly balanced. It’s now not too spicy, not too citrus-y, and it’s flawlessly salted in order that the avocados continue to be the celebrities of the show. (As they continually ought to be a well-made batch of guac!)
Of direction, there are a million ways to apply put this guacamole recipe to scrumptious use as nicely. It’s ideal for spreading on toast and burgers, topping your tacos and nachos, loading up your baked potatoes and deviled eggs, filling your quesadillas and wraps, and serving alongside any quantity of Mexican dishes. however approximately 99% of the time, we simply serve it up with a large bowl of tortilla chips (plus perhaps a few home made salsa and a spherical of margaritas). and i’m telling you — this guacamole recipe is always, always a winner.
PERFECT GUACAMOLEThis is my all-time favorite guacamole recipe! It’s quick and easy to make, and always the hit of a party.
- TOTAL TIME: 5 MINS
- PREP TIME: 5 MINS
- COOK TIME: 0 MINS
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 jalapeño, cored and finely diced (add more or less to taste)
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- (Optional: 1 roma tomato, cored and chopped)
- Mash together avocados, jalapeno, onion, lime juice, cilantro, salt, cumin with a fork until well-mixed. (If adding tomatoes, stir them in at the very end.)
- Serve immediately, or cover the bowl with plastic wrap (so that the plastic is literally touching the entire top layer of the guacamole) and refrigerate for up to 2 days before serving.