CORN TOMATO AVOCADO SALAD
TOTAL TIME:15 minutes
PREP TIME:5 minutes
COOK TIME:10 minutes
This Corn Tomato Avocado Salad is summer in a bowl! The perfect side dish with anything you’re grilling, or double the portion as a main dish.
- corn kernels from 1 large steamed corn on the cobb (1 cup)
- 5 ounces diced avocado, from 1 medium
- 1 1/2 cup diced Persian cucumbers (about 3 small)
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (from 1 medium lemon)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh black pepper, to taste
Toss all ingredients together and serve immediately. Enjoy!