Easy Baked Enchilada Chicken
- 2-3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (I fillet mine so they cook faster but you don't have to)
- (1) 10 oz. can of green chili enchilada sauce (I use Old El Paso)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 - 1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Spray a 9x13 Pan with non stick spray.
- Place chicken in the bottom.
- Season with garlic salt and chili powder.
- Pour the can of Green chili enchilada sauce over the chicken.
- Baked at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
- Top with the shredded cheese and broil for a minute until cheese is melted.
Serve with your favorite sides including our Spanish rice or our homemade refried beans.