KETO WENDY'S CHOCOLATE FROSTY
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
Here's an easy way to make a copycat Wendy's chocolate frosty that tastes very similar to the real deal! The texture is kinda like a frozen mousse, and I think you'll really like it as a low carb satisfying treat!
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 5-10 drops liquid Stevia (depending on how sweet you like it)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients together using egg beaters until stiff peaks form.
- Place in the freezer for about 30-60 minutes until barely frozen.
- Place frosty in a plastic freezer bag, cut one corner, and pipe into separate small cups.