Keto-friendly Pepperoni Pizza Cheese Crisps
Prep Time 3 mins
Cook Time 7 mins
Total Time10 mins
Forget delivery or takeout . . and all of the carbs, you can make my keto-friendly, crunchy cheese snack in less than 10 minutes.
Course: Appetizer, Snack
Cuisine: Italian, keto, low carb
Keyword: cheese, keto, low carb, pizza
Servings: 8 servings
Calories: 69 kcal
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 approx 1-3/4" diam. pepperoni
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dry Italian seasoning
- Pre heat oven to 400 F degrees.
- Add mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses to bowl.
- Use kitchen shears to snip pepperonis into small bits (or dice with knife). Place in bowl.
- Add Italian seasoning to bowl. Toss everything together until combined.
- Line large baking sheet with a silicone baking sheet or parchment paper. Place generous 2 tablespoon piles of cheese mixture on liner, spreading out into thin circle shape. Repeat with remaining cheese mixture leaving an inch between cheese piles.
- Bake for approximately 6 to 8 minutes in center rack. Watch closely, as edges start to brown, they can burn quickly. However, if you take out to early, cheese crisps will be soggy. Look for edges to be turning darker brown and remainder and center to be lightly browned before removing from oven.
- Let cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes.
- If desired, serve with favorite marinara for dipping.
- Store leftovers in air-tight container on counter for up to 5 days.