15-Minute Sheet Pan Lemon Pepper Chicken
TOTAL TIME:20 MINUTES
PREP TIME:5 MINUTES
COOK TIME:15 MINUTES
15-Minute Sheet Pan Lemon Pepper Chicken – Fast, EASY, HEALTHY, and loaded with great lemon pepper flavor!! A DELISH one-pan meal with zero cleanup that’s perfect for busy weeknights!!
- 1 large lemon, sliced into thin rounds
- about 1.25 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed and halved
- 1/2 of one large or 1 medium red onion, sliced into strips or small chunks
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 to 2 teaspoons freshly ground lemon pepper seasoning blend
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- fresh parsley, optional for garnishing
- optionally finish with Parmesan cheese, garlic, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, etc.
- Preheat oven to 425F, line a baking sheet with aluminum foil for easier cleanup, and add the lemon slices evenly dispersed around the baking sheet.
- Add the chicken, green beans, onions, evenly drizzle with olive oil, evenly season with lemon pepper, salt, pepper, and bake for about 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables have some golden color. Toss the chicken and vegetables (leave the lemon slices on the bottom) halfway through baking to ensure even cooking. Cooking time will vary based on the thickness of the chicken and being that this is quite a hot oven, check early and often so you don’t overcook the chicken which dries it out.
- Optionally garnish with fresh parsley and finish with any of the optionally suggested items. Recipe is best warm and fresh but extra will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 5 days.