A Festive Fruit Salad with Lemon & Ginger
I love serving this summery fruit salad for potlucks or celebrations. A zingy lemon ginger dressing on top makes it extra bright and festive!
- ½ honeydew, cut into about 15 stars
- ⅓ seedless watermelon, cut into about 15 stars
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup mini mozzarella balls
- 1 cup cherries
- 1 loose-packed cup mint and basil leaves
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- Lemon-Ginger Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- ½ clove of garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- In a small jar, shake together the olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, ginger, garlic, maple syrup, salt and pepper.
- Assemble the fruit, cheese and and herbs on a platter. Drizzle the dressing over, gently toss, and serve!