BANANA OAT PANCAKES
- 2 bananas (ripe)
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup quick oats
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mash bananas in a large bowl until mostly smooth.
- Stir in eggs, milk, and vanilla until well combined.
- Add in oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Heat pancake griddle to 370 degrees and lightly grease with non stick cooking spray.
- Pour batter onto griddle using a 1/3 cup measure.
- Smooth batter around so it's evenly distributed.
- Cook for about 2 minutes or until you see a few bubbles appear.
- Flip pancakes over and cook for another 1-2 minutes.