BARBECUE PEACH CHICKEN
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine peach preserves, vinegar, ground ginger, salt, pepper, and barbecue sauce.
- Microwave for 1 minute stirring halfway through.
- Place chicken in a zip-top bag, or container that has a lid.
- Poor the mixture over the chicken.
- Seal bag or container and refrigerate for 6-24 hours.
- Occasionally turn chicken in bag or container for best taste and coverage.
- Lightly grease the grill before heating.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Turn chicken every 4 or so minutes until fully cooked.