Crockpot Smothered Chicken Legs
Slow Cooker Chicken Legs - an easy chicken recipe for busy weeknights. Smothered Chicken Legs are a family favorite and are so easy to make. 5 Minutes of Prep and the slow cooker does all the work.
- 1 28 oz can petite diced tomatoes
- 6 red potatoes cubed
- 1 large Vidalia onion sliced
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 4 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp minced onion
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp lemon pepper or black pepper
- 2 tsp paprika
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 6-8 chicken legs
- Turn on the crock pot/ slow cooker to low heat.
- Place the potatoes & tomatoes (with juice) on the bottom and then layer with the onions and carrots.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all of the seasonings & flour. Add oil & mix well.
- Rub the chicken legs with the seasoning mixture and add them to the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 7 hours.