CHICKEN CAESER SALAD RECIPE
Ultimate Caesar Salad with grilled chicken, croutons, tomatoes, bacon, hard-boiled eggs, Parmesan cheese and tomatoes.
- 6 cups romaine or salad greens washed, dried and chopped
- 3 slices bacon cooked and cumbled
- 3 boiled eggs sliced or chopped
- 1 large chicken breasts seasoned and cooked
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup croutons
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp shaved parmesan cheese
- Marzetti® Simply Dressed® Caesar Salad Dressing
- Add the greens to the salad bowl, then layer the bacon, eggs, chicken, tomatoes and half of the cheese on top. Add croutons and toss along with the remaining cheese and desired amount of dressing, or serve undressed and dress individual servings, garnishing each with remaining cheese.
- Serving size: 2 large dinner salads or 4 side salads