EASY KALE SALAD WITH LEMON DRESSING
Tangy, crunchy, full of incredible lemon flavor mixed with the amazing superfood KALE! This recipe is the best one you will find for Kale salad.PRINT
FOR THE SALAD
- 2 bunches of Lacinato or curly Kale washed and massaged
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios (or any nuts you have on hand)
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Zest of 1 lemon (about 1 tablespoon)
- FOR THE LEMON DRESSING
- Juice of 2 lemons and zest of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the massaged kale in a large salad bowl with the rest of the salad ingredients and set aside.
- To make the dressing: Add the lemon juice, lemon zest, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, olive oil and salt and pepper to a mason jar with a lid and shake it well until it emulsifies.
- Pour the dressing on the kale salad and toss well. Serve and ENJOY!
- If you are making this ahead, just store the salad and the dressing separately in the fridge in an airtight container and when you are ready to eat it just add your dressing to the salad and enjoy!
- To make this salad vegan just sub the parmesan cheese with vegan parmesan.