FARRO SALAD WITH ZA'ATAR, BROCCOLI AND FETA
This Farro Salad with Za’atar and Broccoli is an unique salad that is perfect to eat as a full meal or as a side dish.
For the Dressing:
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons za’atar seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For the Salad:
- 1 cup farro, cooked according to package directions and cooled slightly
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup loosely packed parsley, chopped
- ¾ cup matchstick carrots
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup feta cheese
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients, except feta cheese, together with the dressing. Sprinkle feta cheese on top prior to serving.