Grilled Honey BBQ Chicken
Grilled Honey BBQ Chicken — Full of FLAVOR and a great recipe to jazz up grilled bbq chicken. Ready in 10 minutes, plus there's no cleanup!
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 to 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 1 to 3 tablespoons sriracha, optional and to taste
- 2 to 4 cloves garlic, finely minced or pressed
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- about 1.25 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts tenders
- fresh cilantro or parsley, optional for garnishing
- To a large ziptop plastic bag, add all ingredients except the optional fresh herbs. Seal bag and squish the contents around so chicken is evenly coated.
- Place bag in the fridge to marinate for at least 1 hour (overnight is great if you can plan ahead).*
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat (or indoor grill pan) and grill the chicken for about 7 minutes, or until done; flip intermittently to ensure even cooking. Optionally garnish with fresh herbs and serve immediately.
- Chicken is best fresh but will keep airtight in the fridge for up to 5 days.