- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked and diced)
- 5 cups cooked rice
- 2 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives (sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups chow mein noodles
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green bell pepper (diced)
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Mix cream of chicken soup and milk in a sauce pan until smooth.
- Add diced chicken and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot over rice.
- Top with tomatoes, olives, chow mein noodles, pineapple tidbits, shredded cheese, green peppers, and coconut.