Oven Steak Fries
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 4 Large Baking Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine oil, paprika, cumin, salt and pepper in a large bowl and stir well.
- Cut potatoes in quarters, then quarter them again, cut quarters crosswise in half to form wedges.
- Transfer wedges into bowl with seasonings and coat potatoes evenly.
- Place potatoes on ungreased large baking sheet without crowding.
- Bake until well browned and fork tender – about 40 minutes to 1 hour.
- Serve immediately.