S’MORE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES
- 10-15 strawberries (wash and pat dry)
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow cream
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips (melted)
- 2 graham cracker sheets
- Rinse and completely dry your strawberries. Lay out parchment or wax paper on a cookie sheet.
- Once dry, melt the marshmallow cream in the microwave. I microwaved mine for about 1 minute. You will want to make sure you use a deep glass bowl to melt it in, because it does rise as you microwave it.
- Once melted, stir with a spoon.
- Quickly dip the strawberries into the mixture, and lay on the covered cookie sheet.
- Place them in the fridge for about 20 minutes, or until the marshmallow cream is a little more stiff.
- Once stiff, melt the chocolate chips and pour the melted chocolate into a ziplock bag.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag, and drizzle over the strawberries.
- While the chocolate is still soft, crumble your graham crackers over the strawberries, so they stick to the melted chocolate.
- Place back in the fridge for about 20 - 30 minutes, or until they have set up.
- Serve and enjoy.