Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Greek Yogurt Waffles (gluten free!)
Healthy Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Greek Yogurt Waffles packed with protein, fiber and nutrition. Just toss everything in the blender (besides the strawberries) to make the batter! Top with peanut butter, maple syrup or extra greek yogurt.
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats, gluten free if desired
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 1/2 cup 2% low fat plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup diced strawberries (from about 8 medium strawberries)
- Preheat waffle iron and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add all ingredients except strawberries to a blender and blend on high until well combined and smooth. Unplug the blender and gently fold in strawberries with a spatula. If you're using a belgian waffle iron, you can pour half of the batter into the waffle iron, and cook until steam stops and waffles are golden brown and slightly crispy on the outside. Recipe makes 2 large belgian waffles. Serving size: 1/2 belgian waffle. Top with peanut butter, greek yogurt, fruit, chia seeds and/or maple syrup.