STRAWBERRY CUCUMBER SPINACH SALAD WITH APPLE CIDER VINAIGRETTE
For the salad:
- 6 packed cups baby spinach
- 1 ½ cup English cucumbers (I used the mini variety), sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 medium sweet apple, cored and chopped into cubes
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup toasted walnuts
For the vinaigrette:
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp pure honey
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients until well combined. Taste and adjust the dressing to your preference. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients, then drizzle the desired amount of vinaigrette on top. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.