Turkey Cheddar Apple Pinwheels
Turkey, cheddar cheese, spinach, apple, and mustard get rolled up in whole wheat tortillas and cut into bite size pinwheels. These easy turkey pinwheels make a great back to school lunch!
- 1 10-inch whole wheat tortilla
- 1 tablespoonDijon mustard or mustard of your choice
- 4 deli slices turkey
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup spinach leaves
- 1/2 large apple cut into 2-inch matchstick pieces
- Kettle Brand chips fruit, and veggies, for packing in the lunch box
Place the tortilla on a flat surface. Spread the mustard evenly onto the tortilla. Top with turkey slices, cheese slices, spinach leaves, and apple pieces.
- Roll tightly in the same direction as the cut apples so the apples will roll easily. With a sharp knife, cut into 8 to 10 slices. Serve immediately or pack in the pinwheels in a lunch box with Kettle Brand chips, fruit, and veggies!