ALABAMA WHITE BBQ SAUCE
Alabama White BBQ Sauce is a tangy, creamy twist on traditional barbecue sauce recipe. It's delicious on grilled chicken, pulled pork, fish, burgers, and lots more! This recipe is perfect for 4 large chicken breasts, but you may want to double the recipe if you are grilling for a crowd!
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons cream style horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a medium bowl, whisk all of the ingredients together until smooth. Transfer to a jar with a tight lid and refrigerate until ready to use, up to 1 week. Brush on chicken while grilling, or use with fish or other meat, or as a salad dressing or dip for fries.